Asset and Vulnerability Management
Maintaining your assets up to date with the latest software releases and defending against threats is paramount in the effectiveness of any information security program. We can help develop and implement controls, policies, and procedures to identify and remediate vulnerabilities in your environment.
- Continuous vulnerability scanning and reporting
- Minimum-effort patch management
- Strategies for targeted remediation
- OWASP Top 10 Most Critical Web Application Security Risks
- Automated and manual risk identification
- Data Layer Access Analysis
- Host Configuration Review
- Architecture Analysis and Monitoring Recommendations
- Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
- Configuration Gap Analysis
- Electronic key card access control systems, e.g. HID
- Physically-restricting controls, such as fences, motion sensors, timed locks, and tailgate detection.